The CIO Utilities Summit Team invites CIOs and C-level IT executives to qualify as VIP delegates or speakers at this premiere technology event. Join peers and like-minded IT executives as they discuss current challenges, best practices, breakthroughs, and trends facing uitilities sector IT organizations in interactive CIO executive visions, one-on-one business exchanges, and networking sessions. Don't miss this exclusive gathering of utilities IT leaders.
Topics of Discussion are Set to Include:
- Critical and Effective Communications for Utilities - Effective communication is crucial to maintaining service levels and customer satisfaction during regular operations and unplanned events. This session will explore how interactive automated notifications fulfill the strategic business need for Utilities to deliver cost-effective critical and operational communications without burdening IT resources.
- Predictive Analytics in Asset Management - Utilities organizations are under pressure to optimize their maintenance regimes. This session will discuss how the smart grid technology can enable utilities to identify causes of asset failure, how predictive analytics can help the industry to identify future failures before they occur, and how the created data can enable utilities to be more efficient in their maintenance, repair and overhaul operations.
- Standards for Operations and Infrastructure - With the development of standards for everything from substation automation and the exchange of management information, to evolving data models for time-of-day pricing and demand response (DR), how are these standards included into regulatory decisions?
- Leveraging the Smart Grid - Business Transformation on the Global Market - The utilities industries are undergoing a major transformation using smart grid technologies. Implementing new solutions, utilities CIOs are focusing on the electrification of transport and the availability of real-time information about energy creation, transport, storage and use. How should the utilities CIOs deal with the unprecedented amounts of data? How can the CIOs make sense of the information and initiate a business transformation on the global market?
- How Utilities Can Benefit From Enterprise Mobility - Utilities are facing a range of challenges that threaten profitability. In this presentation, you will learn about the latest developments in enterprise mobility, convergent mobile technologies and mobile augmented realities.